Friday, August 11, 2006

unfinished

in my spare time, i write. or at least try to. i know i'm not good at writing. yet. but i trust that if i commit this craft to God, He'll prosper it. Here are two of my attempts...

-o-
THIS BATTLE IS NOT MINE

God sends His angels to rally by my side.
He is my Captain, my Comrade, and my Guide.
I may be weak, but He is strong
I dare not trust my own
I should have known
This battle is not mine to fight alone.

-o-

I KNOW THE WAY YOU TAKE

He says, I know the way you take
Every bend, every turn, every thorn
You are never alone.
With every step you take,
You'll be cleansed, purified, purged and refined
When it's through
You will come forth as gold.

-o-

they're not done yet, but I hope to finish them soon, with God's help of course. i have a faith that whatever (or whoever, for that matter) lacks, God will fill up and make whole.

i'll post the finished version up here, so come back and see it...


No comments:

Post a Comment