Friday, September 01, 2006

On Angels' Wings

This is another one of my attempts at creativity. My bestfriend and I are actually planning to turn these stuff into songs for the youth at church to sing.. i think it's a nice idea.. but maybe we should wait till my attempts are a wee bit better... what ya think?

-o-
On Angels' Wings

When Christ shall come in all His might and splendor
To claim His own and to reward their labor
He'll make me new never more to spoil
And take me up on to heavenly soil

On angels' wings my soul He'll bring
To dwell in His abode, to walk streets of gold
Where there'll be no tears, no sighs, no fears
He'll take me up on angels' silver-gilt wings

There will be songs and trumpet sound all ringing
A flood of light, His glory will be shining
Oh such joy to see that angel throng
And there He'll be, ready to take me home

No comments:

Post a Comment