Friday, September 13, 2013

Kindergarten: The Ten Plagues of Egypt

I know I promised a post on Baby Moses and I'm getting around to doing just that. In the meantime, I just have to share this puzzle activity on the Ten Plagues of Egypt because I put a lot of work into making it. haha


After making each individual piece fit, editing each piece, cutting up into 12 different files, fitting them up together to see if they'd fit back, and finally laying out for printing, I now think I deserve applause. and I still have to cut them up using real scissors and sort the pieces (120 pieces, to be exact) into envelopes. remind me why on earth I thought of this activity. I'm definitely saving this and using this again and again just to make the effort worth it.

The idea is to hand out the puzzle pieces to the kids and have them glue the pieces back together on a prepared sheet. I do hope they enjoy doing this.

Anyway, none of the clipart used is mine so I'm paying forward by sharing the puzzle here.



If you do use this for your class, do tell me how it goes.

God bless!




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:37 AM

    This is great! Thanks so much for sharing! I was looking for some bible things to put in "busy bags" for my kiddos to complete independently. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete