Thursday, May 26, 2011

paper craft!

i have always been interested with paper - cutting, folding, gluing, et cetera, et cetera. even as a child, i would buy construction paper, cut out shapes (any and all shapes), glue them together and turn it into greeting cards or tags. my friends used to get regular birthday cards in different sizes and shapes from me. unfortunately, none of the cards looked pretty enough or clean enough. but you get the idea.

it was only very recently that i decided to actually give time to paper crafting as a productive leisure activity. i originally wanted to buy a how-to book, but didn't have the money for it. luckily, the internet has everything on it. here's one site to get me started: 


my first project would be a pop-up card that hopefully will look somewhat like this one 

Easter seven flower pop up card

here's to hoping my paper projects would bring a bit of sunshine into other people's lives. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment